Friday, September 17, 2010

Random Update

We're still alive, it's just been a bit of a rough week. Have you ever gotten a pinched nerve in your neck that hurt like someone with an anger issue was taking a pair of pliers to a sensitive spot? Yeah...I got one of those on Monday, except it stayed. It is slowly improving, but I still can't tilt my head all the way to the left. Needless to say, keeping up with a rambunctious little hooligan is not easy if you're not in peak condition. Pain is draining, so just getting through each day has been a challenge on my emotional stamina.

We had a quiet weekend--mostly stayed at home and relaxed. We attempted to have a neighborhood game night at the Rhineharts, but travel, previous plans, and football fever prevented anyone else from coming. We're also preparing for my folks and two sisters to visit for a couple weeks beginning next Friday. I'm so excited to see them all again!

Don't have time for an in-depth post, so we'll stop here and close with a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment