Friday, August 27, 2010

Randomness

So, it's not always easy to find time to blog. There just seems to be so many other more important things to do, like play peekaboo with Tiernan. It doesn't help that I finally decided--as though I didn't have enough current hobbies at the moment--to try to write the story that has been kicking around in my head for the past couple months. It's a fantasy/fiction piece that will probably end up being something longer than a short story but perhaps not a full 500 page novel. Although if it goes the way of most of my stories, it will end up as a partially finished piece on the computer. But maybe not. Either way, I enjoy the writing process, so all is not lost. However, it does mean that most of the time I have to spend on the computer I want to be working on it, so blog posts may not appear as frequently. Unless I post what I wrote on the blog...hmm.

This morning I took Tiernan to Dr. Prochnow for his 12 month check-up, and he confirmed once again that my Little Man is a strong, healthy, growing boy. For those who care, he was 22 lbs, 30 inches, placing him in the 50th percentile for weight and 70th for height. The doc was impressed by his motor and social skills...no surprise there.

I'll close with a random pic from last weekend when we went to the Dallas Museum of Nature and Science. Tiernan had a blast exploring...and meeting the grizzly bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment