Friday, June 11, 2010

Picture Post

Well, I haven't had more than two consecutive hours of sleep since Sunday, so the muse is focusing more on staying awake than musing much today. So we shall go the easy route and post pictures of a cute baby.


He just figured out how to stack them back on the stick! I'm so proud of him.

He's a snuggly Little Man!

One of his recent hobbies has been moving our shoes. Invariably, one will be in the walkway where you are bound to trip on it, and the other of the pair will be nowhere to be found.

Well, it's not a baby, but it is a trivet I burned a celtic knot into.

This is what I get to see lots of every day! I love it.

Such a happy guy...especially when he has a toothbrush.

1 comment:

  1. He's a cutie. :) Have you gotten a chance to catch up on sleep?

    ReplyDelete