Thursday, June 10, 2010

Refocus

God is love.
Whoever lives in love
lives in God,
and God in him.
:: 1 John 4:16 ::

Once again, I'm losing focus. It's not about getting this, that, and the other thing done. That's the old legalistic gotta-do-these-things mindset cropping up again. It's way simpler than that. It's abiding in God's love, and letting the rest of the world worry about its own problems. When I am dwelling in Christ, the messy bedroom doesn't bother me as much. Yes, I still need to clean it, but I don't need to feel guilty and like I'm a horrible wife for letting it get that way. When I am abiding in Christ, everything else will fall into place. Goal for the week: Love God. Love people. The End.

The only thing that counts is
faith expressing itself
through love.
:: Galatians 5:6 ::

No comments:

Post a Comment